четверг, 28 марта 2019 г.

Fab `18 layout | Meg's Garden

Hello ladies and gents! Marina is here and today I want to share layout with Megs Garden newest French Roses collection.
As you know first thing I do with new collection is to fussy-cutting all the elements from the ephemera sheets. So this is the 3rd project with the collection, and I just need to use prepared elements for my composition )))))
 details:




I added chipboard cut-outs under the photos to lift above the main composition. Also to create light work I glue die-cut leaves only on small part of them.
Hope I can inspire you to create something beautiful with our products! )))
Have a great day!

14 комментариев:

  1. Hello sweet lady, I hope you are well! ;-) Sorry that I haven;t visited in ages!
    Beautiful and sweet little page....I assume this is your nephew...he is just precious!! ;-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. 0958df9807f64e477073506bc0f316d0
    website kurma
    numara onay
    sms onay

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. f47f74814cc46c8f476939754334d3be
    define dedektörü

    ОтветитьУдалить

Спасибо за ваши комментарии!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...